Hi Guy`s ,

Well it finally happened , today 10/2/08 , I received my new Tyros 3 , and let me tell you it was a long road that was made shorter by our good friend Frank.

As many of you know , I have been without an arranger for far to long. So when Frank posted about a month ago about a "better price" I thought I would call.

I wont go into pricing details , only to say that you could do no better than dealing with Frank, I say this not to offend other dealers , but I say this because it is the truth.

Frank has a small dealership , that is going to get a whole lot bigger. His respect for his customers is unmatched , ALL of my e-mails and calls have been both helpful and respectful.

I plan on writing a full review of the Tyros 3 within the next few days , as there is much to learn.

I did have an S900 for a very short time last year , and just could not get past all that is wrong with it.

I still say it WAS the best bang for the buck , but with the T-3 the gap has surely widened , we are not talking about a "mini Tyros" . like we referred to the S900 last year.

The T-2 is today , what the S900 was a year ago.

There is NO fair comparison between the T-2 and the T-3.

Yamaha`s new Tyros 3 is the most advanced arranger keyboard to date.

If you want one , well you know who to call , and you won`t be sorry did.

I want you all to have a great evening , and a FULL review will follow.

In the words of someone trying to make things right in the world:

Goodnight and Good Luck !!

Take care my friends,

Gary 