Quote:
Originally posted by YamahaUS1:
I just loaded up the T3 with Styles and I managed to fit 470 Styles in it before I ran out of memory.

Hi Steve. First off, sorry for the erroneous info I gave. Here's my actual T2 USER Memory maxed out contents with breakdown:

Styles: 92
Reg Bank Files: 11
Songs: 0
Multipad: 1
Voices: 5

My Tyros2 USER Memory obviously holds more than I originally stated, but it's still FAR less than I desire as my song perf reptoire includes over 800 songs which utilize customized styles (including custom OTS/ often linked to TVN voices). That said, I'd be happy if my keyboard USER MEMORY could hold even 200 styles, so surprised to learn that you're able to store 475 styles into your T3 internal flash memory.

If T3 only includes 3.2MB (3,276.8 KB)internal flash memory (of which it states on page 113 of the T3 Owners manual) then the MAXIMUM number of styles storable would be 65 styles (if 50KB each). If you're able to fit 470 styles then T3 USER MEMORY would be more like 23MB, not 3.2MB, so I'm hoping now that Yamaha may have indeed answered my request for substantially more INTERNAL FLASH MEMORY and that the 3.2MB given to be merely a typo in the T3 manual. I certanly hope this to be the case. Steve. Please check into this more to confirm. Many Thanks - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 10-01-2008).]