Mr Ed,

My reference to eating crow was NOT if Steve actually replied to this thread, it was in reference to the T3 - as to whether or not you could use the assignable slider for adjusting Tempo. Steve made it abundantly clear that the assignable slider can NOT be used to adjust the Tempo. So I will be passing on the crow this time around.

>> Steve, you did good. You said the Tyros3 would be here in a couple weeks and it made it here in less than two weeks. Bravo my friend!

It's also good to know Steve that you aren't hindered in your ability to speak about things related to the marketing aspect of the T3, etc. I thought maybe portraying something that the T3 could "not" do might be frowned upon from Yamaha's marketing management and you might be stymied from saying anything negative (or portrayed as negative from the public's view). Since you said you don't have any dealings with the marketing side, I 'now' realize there is nothing intrinsically placed upon you that would keep you from sharing those kind of things with us, both now or in the future. Which is good to know by the way.

Best,
Mike