Just thoguht I'd give a heads up that Dom has now got a special promo version of the media station available for the super price of 1000 euros!!! There are apparently only 9 available for this once only offer apparently.

I have ordered one, not as much for the style capability, but more as a sort of Receptor with a keyboard, and at the price its a bargain!!

I have found out that I can run my VST's Slayer 2 (awesome electric guitar VST) and Jamstix 2 (drum vst) on the Linux Wine that is embedded on the MS.

If I understand correctly, it has a very similar midi file import funtion to the G70, in that you can import a midi, assign the part tags and then use that to create a style.

2 sets of independent midi ins and outs, 3 sets of audio outs, its seems like a really good package, and the price is right!!
Here is the link for those who may be interested... http://www.lionstracs.com/store/x76-promo-p-205.html

I really think Dom is at the van of where these style of keyboards are going, and as I cannot see any of the majors allowing VST integration for many years to come, its a winner for me.

As I said a receptor with a keyboard!!

Dennis