Background:
My Opinion-I have PSR-3000, E50, and Now PA500. PA500 has definately some better sounds than my Yamaha, and Roland when it comes to individual instruments like guitar, wind instruments-sax, trumpet, and trombone, strings, but Yamaha excels in brass-when used as the 3rd voice over the backing track ensambles, EP, and Roland excels in organs, scat sounds, and synth . Styles-Yamaha excels in sheer number of standards/songbook, while Roland has an edge in realism for original creations. Yamaha does seem to be better in ease of use with operating system when storing registrations of songs, mixing, and recording. Yamaha also has the most dynamic-hot, sound system when played through a mixing board followed by Roland-Korg. I'm just glad I am using all three of these keayboards in tandem since they each bring something to the table that the others lack-now I just need to get all these keyboards to work in tandem to max out each of their benefits while minimizing their drawbacks. Bottom line-it is just sad that no one manufacturer does it all...of course your opinion may differ.