HI ALL Synthzoners,
I want to tell you about a new member of one of my E Mail Lists, named Manny Catania, who lives in our San Francisco bay area and is also an Elvis Impersonator. I got to know him through his Cousin Alfred Borg in Australia, who is a major contributor of his recorded Keyboard songs to our Email Lists. Manny is originally from Malta and has been here since he was 6 years old.
Manny plays a Blues Guitar that will just drive you up the wall. His vocals IMHO are as good as Elvis and sometimes even better. He uses a keyboard for backing tracks, I forget which one now. He has played some shows around the country with 3 or 400 people in attendance. He is well liked by all that have seen and heard his work.
Click on the URL below and you will be on a website where Manny has 74 pages of songs, probably everyone you know, and a few videos. It will take you days to listen to them all. He even makes his own costumes for the shows he does.
You can go to singsnap.com by clicking on the URL below that will take you directly to Manny’s pages all 74 of them.
Be sure to click on the song title to play it. If you click in the box then they want to charge you for creating a song list, so don’t click in the box.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I am not including Manny’s E Mail address but you can write him through his SINGSNAP Web Page or through me. He likes to get email from all my list members and all of you too.
Please welcome Manny to our group of special people that are synthzoners.
I believe he will become one of our members very soon. http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlis...xpiry=a886f2390
Best to all,
Bebop Bill