Like I said before Ian. Dom has done something that very few could do. He put out his own keyboard. Kindly point me in the direction of any ground breaking keyboards that are the result of your great wisdom...

You have to be a fool to think that Dom hasn't caught the attention of the big boys. Dom's a very small company and he has already made a very nice footprint for himself-can you say this Ian..??

Tell me something.., when was the last time you had the chance to sit down and talk with the CEO of Yamaha? Has the CEO actually shown up at your front door (last time I checked Dom has done this). He may be a smaller company, but he can offer a level of customer service and support none of the big three can. Hell.., didn't one of our own members drive his freakin corvette! Think the CEO of Yamaha would let you do that

Bottom line is this Ian.. Dom may not have the money of the big three, but what he has done with the money available to him is amazing. Sure.., we're all waiting for some better demos and I'm confident that Dom will deliver on them, but you're making all these assumptions about the mans company calling him second rate, blah, blah, blah, and you know NOTHING about him or his company. Have you ever spoken to Dom? Lionstracs wouldn't still be in business today if Dom didn't know what he was doing. Again, how many of us here can say we designed and sell a keyboard to compete with the big three? Dom's a very nice guy too--very intelligent as well. I've spoken to him quite a few times (email, private chat), ect. Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to trash his product Ian.... Then again.., anything that doesn't say Yamaha is 3rd class trash to you. Even with that nightmare 9000 Pro Yammie put out..., I'm willing to bet that even then with all the upset customers you'd still be singing praise to Yamaha.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.