Magica Alfa,

Greetings to you in Slovenia! Thank you for the demo sounds. I really liked that Bass. Very nice! The Bass 'Drum' though sounded a little different than my ears are accoustomed to. Perhaps a different Drum Kit's Bass Drum on the MS would sound more pleasing and realistic to me though. But overall I really liked the sounds. Very encouraging to say the least.

I noticed on the Lionstracs web site that there is a new MEDIASTATION X-76 Expanded for around $3,800 coming in September.

It looks very promising and it is also competitively priced to traditional high end arrangers on the market too. >> If indeed the Euro conversion to dollars is the correct amount i.e. $3,800 or so. Tax and shipping also has to be factored in of course and shipping to the USA could get very pricey. Needless to say though, things are indeed looking up for Lionstracs and the Mediastation in my opinion.

Hey Domenik! Anytime you happen to in the States and more precisely in California and happen to have your Corvette with you, look me up...

There is a drag strip not too far from where I live.

Best,
Mike