Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Chas, I'd take another look at the little Motion Sound "Top Box". It's just the top horns and is a little over $700.00. I've got an older version and it works GREAT. It's about 20 lbs, has real horns and simulated bottom rotor. It would be the perfect complement to the Traynor.

I have to make a quick trip to Atlanta to visit one of my clients, and I would be glad to bring my old unit for you to try. I don't need it for the next few weeks...playing either house jobs on the B or guitar (me), upright (my son) and drums (my grandson).

It's very old, but would give you an idea about how the new one, which, I would assume is better, works.

I'll even UPS this one to you next week to try if my trip does not materialize soon. I'm not trying to sell the unit, but this would give you an idea about how it works. I think Diki has one of these little things...maby not the same model, but something close. Check out the websites of any Motion Sound dealer (Sweetwater is one) to look at the specs of the current model. Nothing like real doppler, at least when you're close to the source.

Sure would make "them country tunes" sound COOL!

R.

http://www.motion-sound.com/product?name=pro-3x