Hi guys,

Yes, what a pleasure it was to meet Fran and his lovely bride. Let's not forget, there still is a warm spot for Roland in my heart. I used the XP-80 for a few years in worship... very successfully.... The single layer performance mode is fantastic for layering on the fly. But when our band's leader left and they looked to me I needed the weighted 88s to which in came my S90. Then slowly after that.... the ES7.... and the XP-80 was sold.... I even attempted a Roland revival with a few other peices, XP-60, JV-1080, XV-3080, XV-2020, and JV-1010... but alas... all have been sold... BUT... I've not been too sucessful (or maybe I haven't given enough time yet) programming B3 organs into my SY77... Maybe there's a few B3 patches in the link Nigel just put up.... (thanks Nigel). Oh hey... if I strike out with this SY77... I will get a VK8M to plop over the SY's disk drive. Maybe I'll bolt it on

Well Fran, It will be my pleasure to catch one of your shows in the future... I'll keep a look out and you keep me posted if you're ever up in my neck of the woods up here.

Peace everyone.
Bob <><