Sorry, Bill, but as of yet, I haven't had results with the harmonizer that satisfied me. I have a guitarist that splits lead singing with me, and we both add harmonies on each other's songs, to the point that we both sing on most of our repertoire, and the rest of the time, I'm playing with full bands that don't use machines, and we all just sing (although I'd always like more harmonies from most of them!).

As such, basically, unless the harmonizer can convince ME that I'm actually listening to another person sing, rather than being painfully aware that it's yet another machine, trying to sound human , it doesn't make the cut.

So far, no luck.

Were I primarily a soloist, I might feel differently, at least to their usage, but I still have to say that most of the arranger based harmony stuff I've heard leaves me with NO doubt I'm listening to a machine, whereas some of the latest hardware units, especially those TC Helicon things, can do a pretty convincing job. At least in the hands of their very gifted demonstrators... it remains to be seen how they are in the hands of mere mortals like us

Don.... could you cherry-pick a few of your best? And post a URL? I'd love to hear what you consider the best of them.

Thanks.