Issue: Newly repaired Digitech Vocalist VR not responsive...

Background: I have purchased 2 harmonizers from users on this board...A digitech Vocalist Access and a Digitech Vocalist VR...Its been a while I think I may have bought them from Don and Mike in Michigan, but not sure...

The input switch was making a lot of noise whenever I'd turn it and as its happened before, I knew it needed replaced. Other than some distortion when turning and some slight signal abnormalities, the unit was working fine.

I picked it up at the repair place on Thursday plugged it in today and it powered up just fine, but its not acknowledging any midi signals coming from my tyros2.

Apparently they did a factory reset so some of the settings were off. I went through and matched all the VR's settings to the Access'...Still no luck...

I have both units set up side by side, the VR does not seem to recieve any keyboard signals...

The mic signal comes through just fine...the only issue is its not reacting to anything I do on the tyros...

Does this make sense to anyone?

Ideas?

Thanks!!

(Must be a night for goofy technical glitches, albeit mine's minor compared to Donny's...)

------------------
Bill in Dayton

[This message has been edited by Bill in Dayton (edited 07-24-2008).]