Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
How cool! A button on your T2 caves in on you, you share your experience here on SZ, and Steve Deming of Yamaha U.S. appears out of nowhere and offers you help. How cool is that!

PS: I've learned my lesson well when it comes to hitting the buttons on my Tyros. You have to be careful and hit "press" them "gently" or you could possibly be looking at trouble later on down the road. Like Chony.

The T2 is made in Japan too. The original Tyros, as we know, was made in China. Although, quality control (or the lack thereof) happens in every industry and everywhere products are made. Even in Japan. Or it could be that Chony just has an iron fist, or rather, an iron finger?? Either way, it's good to know Yamaha i.e. Steve, is looking over our shoulders offering customers of their products assistance in time of need. Bravo Steve!

Best,
Mike

But what is Steve Deming actually doing about this particular problem.....speeding up repairs I hope or? We need more like reps like Steve all over the world....a good & SPEEDY repair is a happy customer!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-08-2008).]