Hi Jorgen,
to be quite honest, I've only had a brief look. I was going more off the comments that a couple of members made as to what it was all about. ( I am familiar with BIAB, though)

Is it possible that they're just changing the style structure to more closely resemble how some of the other keyboards handle styles??
ie Ketron & ( I think Roland) have up to 3 sets of style tracks, 1 for maj, 1 for min, 1 for 7ths, to add variety. Korg uses up to 6 sets of tracks .

If they end up creating a really complicated system, may also become too complex for users to create styles which would be a pity.

The days of being able to convert current styles seem to be dissapearing.
EMC currently can't read korg PA800/PA2x styles (guessing, but Guitar Mode function may have had something to do with it).
Ketron Audya's audio loops will possibly be another big challenge for EMC.
If Yamaha ends up changing it's style structure, earlier Yamaha models may no longer be able to read styles from brand new models.
That has always been one of the great features with Yamaha, nearly any Yammie keyboard could read any Yammie style with a bit of editing, via programs like your own.

Anyway, be fascinated to hear what you manage to work out. Some of the technical jargon is way over my head. haahaa

best wishes
rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jørgen Sørensen:
[B]Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022