OTOH, if Yammie made a 76 key Tyros3 I would have been one of the first ones in line to have gotten one. But we all know that Yammie likes to play it safe and they're sticking to their 61 key guns. Much to everyone's chagrin. Well.. at least up to 50% of arranger players chagrin anyway.

Best,
Mike

PS: I heard the new "sampled" Piano on the T3 and I didn't really think the demo was extraordinarily above and beyond what's already on my Tyros, which is the same exact one that's also on the T2. I will need to hear the T3 in person before I can form an accurate opinion of the new sampled piano though. I'm sure Yamaha will sell boat loads of the T3 just like they did with the T1 and T2. It is true that they are marketing geniuses and keep giving the new versions "just" enough to tempt people to do the upgrade boogie. Except those who simply refuse to take their carrot stick... like lil' ol' me for one..

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 07-01-2008).]