Hi Lee,
currently for possible cocktail piano styles , I'm going for the option of using a BIAB piano track to replace the piano track in a Korg style.

I'm putting together some korg piano pads (biab tracks), which can be used for auditioning purposes ie mute the piano track in the korg style & trigger the piano pad instead . This way I can test what tracks could work with for a particular song. The biab piano tracks are different to korg tracks, sometimes they're a bit too busy, so it's a bit of trial & error.

When I find a pad to suit the song, it can be imported into the style to replace the existing piano track.

I've only been trying various options to date, haven't totally finished any pads as yet.
When I do, I'm happy to share. Hopefully in the next day or so.

I'll find it easier if I'm able to use the drums & bass of an onboard style and then just add the additional track or so.
I've got some midifile jazz trio intro's I'm hoping to be able to use for the styles also.

Happy to help out if I can.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by leeboy:
[B]Rikki,
YES, I also love the cocktail piano stuff you speak of...Let us know when you get one working...then maybe I'll take a crack at one too..may ask for some help getting started. I also like piano arpeggios styles...not many in the PA so may need to build a few.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022