Diki calm down my friend let me explain again

You must understand as I have always stated I have a "tool box of entertainment"......it consists of my Vocals, Arranger keyboard styles, SMF tracks & Mp3 Tracks & a Laptop computer....depending on the gig & I do so many different kinds I will dip into the tool box and use what ever necessary to obtain a successful result. Sometimes I sing & play All live styles NH's, Cocktail hr, and mostly the first few hrs of my live shows.. which my S900, T2, Pa800, G70, Sd1+ could easily do to a point....sometimes I'll incorporate styles & smf...or many times styles, smf, mp3's play on top or just go out & sing...sometimes I'll just DJ the show all Mp3's & just mix & sing to SMF not even using a KB at all...as far as a percentage there is no answer it all depends on the gig. For my needs the S900 is only good for styles & sounds....SMF playback, VH, MFD, is useless & not very compatible with the extreme navigational needs that I require when performing, where other arrangers are stronger in that area but lack miserably in many others. Diki you mostly play with others, I don't anymore after 25 years of keyboard gigging with a 7 pc band...& now the last 17 years as a OMB artist....when you must do it every night "ALL ALONE" singin & playing you Need certain tools to accomplish this to maintain a certain level of professional consistent musical accuracy, but as of today there is NOTHING out there that does this as an All in One for me, Styles "ALL" night starts to get boring IMO....so mixing & matching for now is the best way for me to accomplish this.When I'm happy with a arranger that does it all for me I'll have it for sure. Although improvements have to be made...The concept of the Midjay is an awesome unit that can "simultaneously" play different modes ALL AT THE SAME TIME which IMO future arrangers will HAVE TO include in the units Now if the New Audya incorporates its features & more it might be a winner....but who knows until you play one eh?
Any other questions?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-24-2008).]