Thanks for the good words, Diki...I appreciate it.

I don't plan on taking the P85 to every gig(when I get started) just the when I need a solo piano set, which isn't very often.

I'd use a separate double X-stand, and plug the piano into the S900's aux in...I wouldn't play them together...

The S900 is better arranger than the G70, in my opinion, of course, as is the G70 a better digital piano/arranger than the Yamaha.

I hope to get both the S900's power, and the action of a P85 in one manageable instrument, but until I do, the S900 will be my primary gigging instrument.

The P85 is for my chops..plus I love to just sit and play a piano that feels like a piano.

You have the luxury of a real piano as well as your G70...not many do, and I'm sure the semi-weighted action would not be good for a real player if that's all they played over any length of time.

So we're both lucky to have pianos at our disposal.

Haven't been doing much recording lately...mostly out doing a lot of walking to get back in shape...still play everyday, but since I'm not gigging, I don't have the same practise agenda...it's more relaxed.

All the best to you,

Ian