Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
In case you ever learn to read, I said IF YOUR BUDGET ALLOWS.
The question was "Is there a better audio system other than the Logitech. . ."
The answer is, Yes, there are many. I recommend the Bose L1, IF YOUR BUDGET ALLOWS.
Dikki, why don't you spend as much time and energy being constructive as you do being a smartass? You have a vast amount of knowledge and experience, but seem to prefer belittling those of us who are only trying to be helpful rather than just helping with the problem.
DonM

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 06-18-2008).]

Sorry, Don, but you know, if I'm asking about an improvement for a VERY inexpensive system, to play a very inexpensive arranger through, I would probably think 'smartass' about the guy who would always recommend something completely out of my budget... (I mean, why stop at a PAS? Why not recommend a Vertec concert system? )

Kind of like talking cars with guys, and I say I'd like something a bit better than my Focus, and some bright spark chimes in and goes "why not get a Ferrari, like me?"... I don't know about you, but I think most people's response would be 'smartass!'...

So, maybe if you spent as much time actually responding to a poster's ACTUAL needs, instead of evangelizing your favorite VERY expensive PA, some of us would actually think you WERE trying to be helpful...

So sorry, but from my perspective, I was by no means the first 'smartass' on this thread. YMMV