I'm an experienced keyboard player, doing R&B, Blues, Country, and Rock. Right now I have a Yamaha P80 which I like, plus a E-Mu Organ Module. I don't do any recording, but I want some new sounds to add to the mix on stage. I've gotten to depend on the transposition button, which doesn't seem to work when I use the organ module. I have to actually play in the other keys, which is harder for me. I love just being able to play in C, and if the band wants to play in D#, no problema. So I've decided that maybe what I should do is sell off the organ module, and just get a weighted key synth, that can do it all, and I can still use the transpose button. All I really want is good piano sounds, good organ sounds, good electric piano sounds, and maybe a few synth sounds. I don't need sequencing, drums, or anything way out. I've always had pretty good luck with Yamaha keys, and I like the way their weighted key action feels. I thought it was the best for all the electric pianos I played. Can anybody give me a recommendation for a synth? What about the Yamaha S80?