John,

I was among the first to take the Logitech speakers into the restaurant/niteclub circuit, and it all began with the Z-2200 system. From there it progressed to the Z-5500 system, which is far superior. It's an outstanding system for audiences to 125 people and the sound quality is beyond belief.

The system was orriginally designed for gamers, then progressed to the 5.1-surround-sound system for home theaters. Currently, there are hundreds of performers using them with outstanding results and rave reviews from their audiences. The only folks that down the Z-5500 system are those that have never used them, or they are just too lazy to hook up the 5 satellite speakers. In the next few months I'll be permenantly installing at least two Z-5500 systems in niteclub/restaurant settings for local musicians. The club owners, after hearing the Z-5500 for the first time said it was the best sounds they've ever heard.

As with any sound system, I strongly suggest buying from a retailer with a liberal return policy. Then, if you do not like what you hear, take it back for a full refund.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)