Thanks all. I know my ears should be the final arbiter. however. I enjoy reading especially the pluses and minuses of each Moniker.

I sold a triton. Proteus 2000 and a few other modules when I heard the s900. I write using generic sounds. I want a trumpet to sound like a trumpet. Guitars are very important to me as well as I don't play well enough to fill that gap.

I listened to the demos but as you all know the demos are all stops out. I would love to find a site to hear the sounds individually since no one in my general area has a g70. I did play a Fantom next to a Motif and actually liked the Motif better soundwise.

I play the Tyros and s900 everyday at work but there is a G70 refurb on Ebay for $2k I am looking at as well. It has been listed and recieved no bites. Its back up again.

We have a Roland RD700 so I know the piano sounds are plenty good and Roland is a quality company.

The intellegant break on the Yamaha is amazing. Even the fills know which beat ou are on. I wonder if the Roland is as "intellegant" or even more then the 900.

I played an old Kurtzweil that would actually change the style based on the SPECIFIC CHORD type. I am afraid I may get board with the 900 but there are plenty of styles out there to cover evry song.....

Decisions decisions.......
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA