Fran... I'm not so sure putting the Leslie fast/slow on the mod wheel as a default is such a good idea.

The problem starts when you layer the organ with something else. Then it's either a case of you've got to go to the destination keyboard for the non-organ sound, and defeat the modulation, just for that patch (and those similar in needing no modulation), or you've got to re-route the mod wheel to a switch or button for the organ Leslie, for layers with a sound that DOES need the mod wheel for something (vibrato, timbre changes, etc.), otherwise it's going to drive the Leslie crazy when you use it for the other sound.

On the G70, I FAR prefer either an FC-7 switch, or the D-Beam to control the Leslie, and I wish I could defeat it on the bender so sax/organ, or guitar/organ layers (e.g.) didn't ramp it up and down like crazy...

But your new keyboard isn't wired that way (unless you want it!). So, if you have an opportunity to change Leslie F/S to another source, you might save a bit of head-scratching later on...

Just a thought