Week 2 at church, and I still decided to use the footswitch to move to the next song. Otherwise you cannot see the key screen that shows you tempo, which voices are selected. muted, which STS you are using..... I'm getting pretty comfortable selecting the appropriate STS on the fly and you can set a lot of parameters in each STS, so haven't needed the footswitch for other things (so far).

To me it would be like flying blind, so I decided to stick with the footswitch and keep my size 12s away from it!

I'm really liking the assigned switch for ritardando. In practice I had to get used to pressing it once to start the rit, then again to stop it at the desired tempo. I thought I could just press it and then when I select the next song it would go to the set tempo for that song. Wrong, it keeps slowing down until it reaches the 30 tempo. I think that might be a possible improvement for an OS release.

I'm still using the Tyros2 on gigs but am going to work on converting this week, and make the final switch for my March program.

Graham

Graham