Bill and Donny,
many thanks for your kind words!

Ian,
thank you for your constructive criticism: I agree with most of the things you wrote and can only say that I am slowly getting familiar with this instrument, which is very deep indeed and gives you the opportunity to tweak in depth every parameter (in fact it could be considered the famous missing link between arrangers and synthesizers!)

Tony,
yes, maybe the time is ripe for another CD and of course one of the first copies is for you... but you will have to come here to get it...

Chris,
it's really a pleasure to hear from you: I am waiting for more songs in the same vein as your others, that I really enjoyed.

Well, the PA2X Pro is a versatile arranger for sure and, listening to its styles it came to my mind that dreaded commonplace that arranger keyboards are good only to play old fashioned ballroom music, so I decided to record another song, that is my personal arrangement of "Caravan", the old classic by Duke Ellington.

What can I say... after recording it I think I can say with confidence that it couldn't have been done this way with any other arranger on the market.
I just hope that Ellington will forgive me...