Our church has allocated about $2500 to purchase keyboard equipment for our worship service. We are looking for the best way to have a good performance keyboard that anyone can play without knowing much about keyboards, and at the same time provide programmability (sequencing, drum-loops, arpeggiating) to those who know how to use it. However, we don’t want to have to drag a heavy keyboard home with us every week! Do you think purchasing a solid 88-Key keyboard that feels good to play, but provides less functionality, and then adding a rack-mounted processor to this setup is a good idea? Can you recommend such a keyboard and such a rack-mounted system? Unfortunately, our local music store doesn’t display rack systems, so it’s hard for me to pick one out. I know many of the rack systems mirror workstation keyboards, such as Kurzweil’s K2600S (which is probably too expensive for us). It would also be nice to have something that is relatively PC friendly. I know my TS-12 can’t read PC floppies, but I can use a converter program on my PC. It’s a real pain, though. Thanks for your comments. I’d love feedback from anyone – especially if they have a similar situation.