chas... would you settle for some of us just claiming the G70 superior in at least a FEW categories?

For me, drums, first and foremost. Without those kickin', you're lost. Secondly, a great acoustic piano. Maybe it's because I was trained first on one of those, or that it is the most important keyboard on the planet, but that has to be the best, most expressive sound on the arranger (bar the drums!). Lastly, the B3. It's the meat to my potatoes. It's the rock to my roll, you get the picture.

To find ONE keyboard with ALL these sounds at arguably the best in ANY arranger (short of VSTi arrangers - not quite ready for primetime, IMO), my contention is you choices are limited. Deal with the hassles of multi keyboard rigs, and the sky's the limit, but tell me, if you wanted ALL my priorities in one arranger, what ELSE could you chose...?

Maybe this makes me a blowhard, maybe not. But some of us share at least SOME of Fran's opinions, if not all. Let's just try to make 2008 the year of at least moderate SZ civility, and not try to escalate this, shall we.... ? ? ?