I guess, for me, it boils down to the SOUND...

I am prepared to rethink my workflow if the sounds are SO good you HAVE to have them! For me, this meant losing my beloved Chord Sequencer (although many remain on the G1000 just for that one feature!), and a boatload of work to tweak my older styles to match the new sounds, but I gained a grand piano that is, IMO, the best in the business, drums that are the best in the business, and a VERY usable B3 simulation (not as good as Nord or XK-1, but still better than most arrangers short of Wersi and MS's VST B4 organ). These are the core, meat and potatoes sounds that MUST be as good as they can be, otherwise I start to wake up and realize I am playing with a machine (I like to pretend I am not!)...

Sadly, you go back to your Ketron, you got to go back to the Ketron sounds as well. They are not bad, and 'liv-er' than most, but I still got to give the edge to the G70 in most categories, and the fact that you DID change makes me think you heard it too, Tom.

But the fact that you are asking some fairly simple (at least, SOME of them are simple!) questions that are answered by the manual makes me wonder... Did you EXPECT it to be easy? Sadly, it rarely is...

There's always roland-arranger.com, and here at SZ, but nothing substitutes for cracking the manuals, and being methodical about learning a new OS, I'm afraid. Or, back to the Ketron, and forget about any further sonic and operational progress, sadly...