Hi uncle dave,

I don't make any judjement for any keyboard here, I only say my opinion and the others say their opinions, we live in a democratic world after all and this forum was built to let the musicians exchange informations between them even if these informations were not correct all the time.

regarding the comaprision I made between the pa80 and the x1 oriental was based on facts not only opinions and here is the facts I posted:

1. The pa80 doesn't have a sampler while the x1 have one is a fact.

2. the pa80 use the pedal foot switch for arabic scale tuning while the x1 have an external 13 switch box and 13 arabic set is a fact.

3.the pa80 have 48 user styles instead of the 200 in the x1 is a fact.

4.the pa80 have only fixed oriental drumset and oriental sounds while the x1 can have endless of oriental sounds and drumsets because it can read sound banks, and the sound banks are made by Arabic musicians not by ketron the italian company and that is also a fact.

For me the absence of these specs from the pa80 make it under the x1 by far because for Arabic music live performance (which is strange for you maybe) these specs that I mentioned and the pa80 doesn't have are essential for the success of any keyboard not only the pa80.

in my country we say: its crazy to say to someone "crazy"