WOW! When I posted this topic I never expected this kind of a response. Thanks!

Actually I can play and have a little bit of talent, though I would not put myself in the same catagory as Ray Charles or Liberaci, but I do know my chords and can pick up on some melodies. I do know how to play christmas tunes, though not the way most were orginally written, but are still recognizeable. And I do sound good if I do say so myself. I just have to move foward and learn to tackle some more complicated peices.

I do have a keyboard although it does not have a very good sounding piano and it has 61 keys but for now it will have to do, and if need be I can go to my parents house and use my mom's digital piano, which is a KORG. Even though now piano sounds in more of todays digital pianos and electrion keyboards sound even more realistic then they did fourteen years ago. Or even twenty years ago like with my Juno-106.

All I was saying when I wrote this post orginally was that I was actually sitiing in a seminar in person instead of wacthing a video.

BTW: Dave, there are not too many piano players where I live, most of them are guitar players, or play in a high school marching bands.

[This message has been edited by Paul-61 (edited 09-15-2004).]