AS you may all know, I currently play the Technics KN5000 which includes a thing called 'Panel Memories Registrations'. There are up to 10 banks of 8 'Panel Memories' available (total: 80 panel memory locations). Each 'panel memory' contains unique custom settings (auto-accomp pattern variation selection, tempo, key, sound patch selection, part volume levels, etc).

I use these Panel Memory registrations to store settings for each different PART of a given song, such as panel memory (PM) #1 for the first A section, PM#2 for the second A section, PM#3 for the bridge, PM #4 for the 3rd A section, PM #5 for the solo, etc... . I then use a foot controller pedal to incrementally move up Panel Memories as I proceed thru (playing) the song (AABA-solo-AABA).

My QUESTION: Does the Ketron (Solton) SD1 have something similar to Technic's Panel Memory registrations? HOW (on the SD1), do you set up unique customized registrations for each DIFFERENT part of a song? Can you use a foot controller pedal to trigger incrementally, customized registration changes for each section (AABA-solo-AABA) of the song?

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 09-05-2001).]