I'm going to "delicatly" say this with NO intention of sounding pretentious or condecending. OK?
Learn to play a little more before you expect the instrument to do any "miracle" work for you. The reason that you have no idea of what to buy is that you have a limited knowledge of the tool's capabilities, right?
Study the bands that you want to emulate .... can you play the type of parts they feature on keys? Can you "pick out" the fingering and chords?

There are many good, all around synth keyboards that will do a fine job in a variety of musical styles, like you requested, but there will always be a "personal" input required to get the unit to really "sing".
After hearing your needs, I'd have to say that a used Roland XP60/80 or a Korg O1W might be the best bet for now ..... till you hone your skills and determine what keyboard suits your needs best.
Of the 2, the Roland has a better piano sound ... if that's important. I'd stay away from a pricy choice till you get more comfortable with your skills. You can outgrow a synth real fast these days.

Learn to play black & whites first, and then buy the tool that makes the sounds you want to hear. It's all about HUMAN input, my friend. You have to MAKE the music .... it doesn't come out of the box.....at least nothing worthwhile does.