I was about to record a new song and was pretty much undecided about which one when I got an email from Chalky, who had listened to my rendition of Perfidia and was sending me a Piano Rhumba style he thought could arise my interest. After hearing the style I recognized it as a converted KN 5000 style and decided to use it for my new song. Since, after all, I am italian I decided (at last!) to record an italian song: the classic "Anema e core".
The style, as said before, is a very good Piano Rhumba and the Instruments featured are the Stereo Grand Piano, the Super Tenor Sax, the Jazz Guitar (from the G 800 bank) and an Octave Choir which really shows how the VA7 "can sing".
This song is dedicated to all the italians in the world and, since I know that a good lot of them are present on this Forum and since this time YOU are the experts...come on guys: I need your opinion!
http://andrearotolo.tripod.com/dreamer/id1.html

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 04-07-2002).]