Hello Don, Donny, Scott and Eddie
Thanks for the listen and apologies for the delay in replying. One of those days!!!

I am really pleased you liked 'Soldier Boy.'

Am flattered that you think Sir Elton could make something of this! I love his work and his 'style' (musical ... he is a little flamboyant in other areas even for my tastes!) I suppose this song does have that 'ballady piano' style that he does so well. 'Norma Jean' and 'Sacrifice' kind of thing. (Not that I am comparing my song to these masterpieces...just the style). I might take a copy next time he invites me to dinner

Yes Scott! All done on the 9000Pro. Have not yet managed to persuade he who must be obeyed that a Tyros is really an investment more than a luxury

Eddie! It is so kind of you to say that my voice is special. I would say that it is unique but the two things are not the same In my head I sound wonderful (Like UD singing 'Gigolo'...I love that MP3). What appears on the recordings is always a disapointment to me. Whilst I wrote 'Why can't I sing like Donny Pesce' as a bit of fun .... the sentiment was heartfelt. I long to have the kind of voice that makes people want to listen.

Again thanks all for your kind words and encouragement.
Tony W

------------------
www.tonywmusic.co.uk