After a long absence, I find myself with more time to catch up with the goings on, here at the Zone. It seems like a new restlessness has emerged. It's more hostile than before. Nigel stated that we all need to (to paraphrase)
"stand by our posts", and I think that's good advice.

If I had not been so hasty a year ago, and just sat back to think about my words and actions .... I'd be about $20,000 richer this year. My impetuous actions caused great unrest, family tension and many, many uncomfortable situations that are constant reminders of my foolishness.

With THAT said, there are also many good things that came from my idiot marriage last March. I'm back with Donna, and that is an unexpected blessing of ENORMOUS proportion, just ask Fran ! ( apparently, her 2nd biggest fan ! )

We can all benefit from a little restraint, especially here in a medium that is void of emotion. Little smiley faces cannot replace a vocal inflection, a smile or some positive body language.

I applaud Nigel for consistently running this haven with dignity and grace, and never once infringing on anyone's right to speak their mind. Take a bow, my friend, and keep up the GREAT work.

Now, excuse me, for I must cut this post - paste it into a spell checker, re-read it, and then I'll come back and set it here in concrete!

(Good thing I did, there were NINE errors in this post ! !)