Hello Tom and Uncle dave,
How about my Hall of Fame selections . I thought the E86 was a better keyboard than the G series .
The Guitar Center that I work at is a unique store . Towson Md. store wase voted #1 Guitar Center out of 85 location's . The store is not a commision based store . Everyone works on salary . I work on salary, I do receive monthly bonus for managing the keyboard
department .
Ketron is now being sold in Boston, Atlanta and probably more locations in the future.
I have not made an extra dime for growing this Solton/Ketron business from Guitar Center. I just happen to have a love for arranger keyboards . I just really dig the Ketron keyboards . Wait til you guys hear the SD1 . It's stunning .
Tom, I most likely will be at NAMM in Nashville . I have not been approached yet.
Yes, Guitar Center has location's in Virginia Beach, Fairfax and Seven Customer's ( ops Seven Corners)Va .
Maybe , When I finally get the SD1 you can pass by my store . I am just 5 minutes from Interstate 95 and 695.
Oh and Uncle Dave...We have stores in Detroit as well .
It was reported by our store in Seattle that the earthquake did not effect the performance of the Yamaha PSR9000 they have in stock. As a matter of fact....Since it weights 52 lbs all the employee's hid for shelter under that keyboard . Dan O