Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
That I'm not too sure about. I'll be test driving the Motif XS this weekend as well as the Tyros2. I'll be able to do a side by side comparison of the traditional SA and Expanded SA voices. I'll post my opinions over the weekend.

Squeak

whatever you do Squeak, dont use the standard Tyros 2 satellite speakers as they do the board absolutely no justice compared to a cheap $100.000 AUD Logitech 5.1 setup...

Most styles in the T2 that use a drum kit other than the Live Power kits will not sound as good or as "live" unless u switch the kits to the live power Kit 1 or 2...(ignore this if its a dance or hip hop kinda style). Believe me you will know what im talking about when you have your hands on the board...

there are alot of other secrets such as eq settings, reverb effects on certain voices ie live grand piano, SA Sax that u need to adjust as well that will enhance the sound quality...send me an email if you have any queries...

nickgalea83@optusnet.com.au

cheers