Some member user names seem (to me) pretty obvious as they (like mine) actually contain their actual first & last name and/ or initials, or denote their specific arranger keyboard brand/model. Others use nicknames which hint to perhaps some personal quality, trait, or title they hold. Other synthzone members choose names which seem to have been picked at random out of a box.

Considering this, I thought it would be interesting to FIND OUT exactly how each of us came up with our user name.

I'm particularly interested in finding out the origins of these: Beakybird, Squeak, juneau, Impuls, lukitoh, Starkeeper, and the rest of the members with names other than the tradition first name/keyboard name type.

Ok, even though my member name is obvious to most by now, I'll start. Because my SZ user name is: Scottyee, some people assumed my first name is Scotty and that I only added the two e's to the end because the name Scotty had already been taken. In fact though, my first name is: Scott and last is: Yee.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com