Hi!
First, this forum is just amazing. I feel like I live again. There was somne problem on my NEWWWW PSR 2100 with the MIC (some beeping noises) just a few hours after it arrived. I got real tense and was going to return it to the store and ask the guy to get me another piece. I just thought, lemme look up on the forum before that....wise decision. I saw that Jill was also encountering the same problem with her 2100. This saved me a 2 hour drive to the store and back. Would have wasted my time.
Then I spoke to Uncle Dave....Uncle Dave...with no exaggerations, you sounded so good just talking. I mean, I couldnt accept that it was you 'cos you sounded just like a 20 something guy. Thats why I kept saying Hello Hello thinking I dialled a wrong number. So friendly and so nice to talk to. You are fantastic Uncle Dave. I just cant keep my hands off the 2100 and I havent since last afternoon (YAWN). Uncle you were right, I just almost didnt sleep last night.
Im gonna try resetting the MIC sections and try tweaking it again. Hope I can eliminate the noise. Any comments would be highly appreciated.
THANX A LOT
Sunny