Eric Thanks so much for the offer. She decided that translation and such may be more then she can handle on a live messenger. So she now has a translation program and it's been working out fine through email. I think she wants to come to New Orleans.

If she changes her mind I'll sure get in touch with you. Thanks friend.

Fran my Dad's unit was the first to cross the river into Germany and aided in freeing the consecration camps and then went to Austria to take care of refugees and his job was delivering food in a truck.
He and Angelika's mom Annie met in june of 1945 she was a recently released German prisoner by the British. My Dad was ordered back to the states in February of 1946.
Angelika was born in August 1946. She had been looking for my dad for years but was spelling Hargis (Haiges)

You should hear her story. This story is made for a Hallmark production but I don't know anyone from hollywood. I don't know if I'd be thrilled by a movie though because I'd want John Wayne to play my part. Ha! Ha!