Been checking around all morning, This ain't easy. seems like the dell's are the most popular (and most expensive) (BILL) Tried looking at the Dell site and could'nt find one for $599.00 Could'nt find anything less than 700.(GLENN) that looks like a very nice one you bought, but more money than I got to spend. (cassp) you're right on about the floppy drive, the ones with a internal floppy drive are usually 32mb with a processor almost big enough to run a calcalator. LOL
I've seen a couple of adds on TV from dell, I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and call them and see if they still have the $595.00 special. either that or keep shuffling all the lyrics from the floor back to the music rack and trying to play with music sheets falling on top of my hands, and trying to remember the words and where the keys are,until I get a break to put stuff back in order. (anyone ever done this LOL....
Thank guys for helping out and getting my brain out of neutral. Whoops I think I'm in park.......Pose