Quote:
Originally posted by Shakil:
Yes, KORG TRITON also has this feature... i guess it is unique to KORG synths.

...what, unwanted Waltzes and Polkas you mean?, I wonder what Cha-Cha Ryhthm sounds like on the Triton compared to the top arrangers

Well, I must say, this is a very good feature, and I have been looking at the PA80 very closley. However, until I can get to know how many simultaneous effects + REVERB you can have on the PA80, I will not rest .

What I mean is this (been through this before BTW)... Can you have Overall reverb working with the 4 DSP's you have??, like, for example, if you use Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Rotory(Four effects - on tracks 1,2,3,4, is it possible to add reverb to **ALL** of these sounds?? Because if the reverb counts as a DSP effect, then, in effect, (pun intended) you WON'T be able to use ANY other effect (like Phaser, Flanger etc) if you want Reverb on Four different Parts!. I hope I'm not confusing you, but it is this "little thing" that is seperating me from Buying, and not buying the Korg PA80 (the main reason why I haven't purchased the Korg LE Triton as a second Keyboard, is because it only has *ONE* Insert effet). This really spoils it a lot for me.

So (just an example) what I would want on the PA80 is:

Track 1 Piano with Chorus

Track 2 Strings with Phaser

Track 3 Organ with Rotory

Track 4 guitar with Distortion.

....AND, BEING ABLE TO APPLY REVERB TO ALL of the four effects, so each track has reverb. If it **can** do this, I will order one Monday without Delay' (pun unintended this time , If it Can't, then well???????, I wonder....

NR