Thanks for rekindleing one of my greatest memories. The very first keyboard instrument I owned myself was a real toy piano with 3 octaves (not two)given to me as a child by my uncle Bob (in collaboration it turns out, with the rest of the familys) as a Christmas gift 1963. My aunt actually has it on 16mm film and I do recall seeing the film and how I felt. Probably of the most rejoiceing moments in my life. Most of the film shows me motionless pointing at it and crying. They were all asking me why I was crying, but they all knew why, and I was the only one who didn't know. My mother telling me, "Peter! Look at your shirt and tie. You're ruining your tie!" You could read her lips on the film. Someone threw me a huge bath towel that knocked me over and I came up from the towel laughing. I remember playing it while heading home the next morning in my big brother's van on the parkway. Wow. 40 years since then. I believe my first electic was a Magnus and my first electronic I remember well. A Moog Sonic Six. It looked like a guitar case!