When playing Balkan music, I dont need touch response. Whilst I am looking for a new keyboard arranger there are two things:
- touch response must be able to be closed completely. Does anyone know on which arranger this is NOT possible? (EM2000, i30, G-1000, X1)

The second rule is this:
I dont need an arranger with million styles, cause I wont even use one of them. I need a keyboard where I can create my OWN styles and give priority to them and not to the 8 beat of Funk from the factory.
Modern keyboards misunderstand this problem. They make an arranger with a lot of styles and think: well not many style functions needed cause we included everything: NOT!
I need an arranger where I could be able to delete all the styles and replace them by my own. In that way I dont need to work with diskettes or be boundered by the ammount of free created own styles.

Any ideas or remarks?

Am i being clear a little bit? I dont ened Samba, Reggae etc etc i need my own Balkan stuff which I will use. I can hit Mambo in one button, cause the machine is preprogrammed for it, but my OWN styles need to be downloaded from Disk, since internal styles memory is usual very low. Highest is 48 i think, while there are more than 200 intern styles available.

Intersted in your response,

Ilija Petkovski