Hi Dan O - thanks for keepin in touch with us in the north land where the end of winter is the first day of fall!!!

I am very close to understanding how to have my songs cued up on the arranger with a combination of basic accompaniments and what might be called pre-recorded arrangements that don't switch with chord changes by using split point variations - allowing me to play two handed as I am accustomed to as strictly an instrumental jazz guy. I am still hammering out the basic switch mechanisms so there is absolutely no gap as one might have when switching between sequencer and full arranger play.

I have beat this issue to death on this board but here in the north we can't even see arrangers for the most part - but now I am pretty confident that all the major manufactures would allow me to do this in a variety of ways. I think the VA series allows up to a 64 measure accompaniment - and I am sure that can be fiddled with in a variety of ways changing from 4/4 to 8/4 etc.

I am leaning hard to the VA76 - sounds, I like the touch screen - I don't think the FC7 pedal is near what the SD does with their 13 programmable ones - but I am more comfortable with Roland despite their office help.

Mike