Hi Frank,
personally the only thing I'd be interested in sampling is the drums. The rest may be way over my head.

Drums cause me the biggest headache when tweaking a style. Either the wrong drum is playing or the velocities are way out, I'm just not terribly good with them, and a drum track takes me a lot longer to tweak than any of the other style parts.

In OMB Stylemaker section, there's a track function called " Import / Export". For me it's a really usefull function. This function allows you to import & export style tracks. ie if I want to replace the drumtrack in variation 1 ( style Blues 1) with the drums in variation 4,( style Blues 2) it's done very easily using the import/export function. In short I'm hoping to build up a library of drum tracks. Taking that one step further, if I can also create a font with the correct drums ie velocity & sounds, that's even better.

I'm sort of starting up where I left off a few years back, putting together a library of style tracks starting with drum tracks
( I had grander ideas back then, but the hardware or software didn't exist) but now with omb & soundfonts it may be possible.

I'll be getting a keyboard , not sure whether a tyros or psr3k, but it's not to replace rikki2006 arranger system, it's going to enhance. haahaa

Don't forget I've still got that Clavinova I'm so attached to, I still need my software arranger system for it.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:

[This message has been edited by rikkisbears (edited 11-15-2005).]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022