Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
[b]
2. Perhaps I don't understand correctly, but I asume you mean the transpose-setting ?...

On the 3k/T1 if you are playing a style lets say....then next song you wanna play a SMF....you then switch to teh SMF mode SEQ player, select a song.......now you press play
......now that SMF song will play NOT in the original Key at "0" transpose, BUT It will play in the KEY of what ever registration the KB is in from the previous registration song, UNLESS you use direct access>transpose>song>push both Transpose buttins at the same time to revert the SEQ back to "0" so the SMF will play in its original intended key ......then you have to change Back to "KEYBOARD MODE" to be able to play along with the SMF by transposing the KB to match the SMF SONG.. ......I hope im making sense?

4. SMF edit 'on the fly' ....don't know, but who wants this on the fly?

many times I want o make little tweaks that can only be heard in real time on stage and saved to the SMF song while its playing at full stage volume.......doing this later on a pc at home you tend to forget what you want to do...being able to just tweak & save at will is important....I know the G1000 does this, & waswondering if teh T2 can do it also....the 3k does not.

5. Absolutely YES ! (of course) Not only the recorded stuff, but any WAV-file can be played back e.g. after file transfer from PC through the USB interface.

Thats a good feature....

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-22-2005).]