Thanks for the compliments!

Actually, I do not make the music for the game at all - I just made that website with my brothers because I thought the game was cool! LOL But don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to make music for a game, that would be so much fun!

The game American Conquest was made by GSC, an amazing developing company that creates RTS games. I do not work on American Conquest - all I have done is made the website with my brothers because we want people to know about the game! But thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it!

Also, I do not have the money for a keyboard, but in the future I plan to save up the money in order to create compositions. I honestly know that I am very gifted in music, and I know that I can use my talents to reach people and give them hope. I'm just going to have to be patient until I have the money to compose my songs (God always provides! )

Anyway, I would love to know the methods to use in order to make music for a game. I've been researching music for a long time - but I still have a lot to learn! I'll try to see if I can get some information about the methods used in the "game music industry".

Also, my twin brother and I love to play the keyboard. His name is Robby - and we both love to compose songs and share music ideas, but we do not have a keyboard that records multiple tracks (it can't even record MIDI, but that's ok for now.)

Yeah...that would be funny if my brother and I did a twin musical act! LOL

I also have an older brother, who is 19 years old. My twin and I are 16 years old - we all dream about doing lots of things, including composing music for games! We would also love to make a game of our own, not to mention other things as well!

Well, anyways, thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it! I'll keep you guys updated about our upcoming Music site that is dedicated to MIDI keyboards and music technology!

Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com