Hi zuki

Nothin' wrong with having some fun trying things out. I've done my share.I did it with a KN2600.(yuk!) I really wanted to like it but, sold that. I even had a local dealer suggest a 2 week trial with a Korg PA60 at dealer cost, with no money down. I wanted to like it, but took it back. I got a PSR3000. Kind of nice, but, no cigar. 'Course, what do you expect, I have a Tyros. They are not the same. I'll probably post the PSR3000 on ebay in the next couple of days.

What is very interesting, I went to Best Buy the other day and tried a PSR275 that sells for $139. I could easily play out with it. It only weighs 11 lbs. The rhythms sound just like all the other current Yamahas. The piano is outstanding. I'd probably use mostly the piano sound on this. I'm thinking of getting one just to have a "beater" to knock around with. But would have no problem at all playing live with this. They had a DGX505 also for $599. It sounded pretty darn good.

So, really, part of the fun of it is trying different things, if for no other reason than to test them out and just screw around with it for awhile.

Just my 2 Deutsche Marks worth.

Best
Scott Langholff http://ScottLMusic.com