Hello SD1 users ,

I wanted to share some other ideas I have implemented with utilizing the SD1 . I just used the great drum loop from the Flamenca pattern to record additional percussion loops on a separate track .

Since arranger keyboards have key start , I can instantly match the tempo's and start the drum loop where I want in the recording .
IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE ! Has anyone else listened to that drum loop sample closely ?

It's incredible ! The break , fillin #1 is as authenic as you can get !
Flamenca style is one of my favorites . I have used drum1 and drum 2 to remix with 8 beats , Very cool !

Here's a short story about the Flamenca style . While at NAMM ...Sandro , AJ and myself went to the Sheraton or Hyatt to here some entertainment . There was a Mexican band playing . The song they were playing sounded just like the Flamenca style heard on the SD1 . At a certain moment ...We all looked at each other and said ....AHHH FLAMENCA ! Only arranger keyboard people would think this was funny ! dano

Ps. I have recently sent .wav files to a few SD1 users on this board . Does anyone wish to comment about .wav and using it with the SD1 ?

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 04-14-2002).]